This short video is well worth watching. It's more circumstantial evidence that there were early, incredibly early attempts to spin the story towards what would become the official story.
This evidence is likely to be most interesting to those already convinced that the official story cannot be true. It may also be helpful if not decisive for those still looking for answers to many unanswered questions. For those firmly entrenched into the official version -- well, they're used to explaining much stronger stuff away.
After you watch the video you may be interested to see below that Google (which has apparent CIA connections) quickly removed this popular video from their video site and apparently didn't allow YouTube to host this video.
Item: See my No Planes article for my quibble about Brasscheck's claim below about the supposed air defense stand down. If there were no planes, there was no need for a stand down. And if there was controlled demolition there was no need for planes to crash into the buildings. The planes story was just a distraction.
PS. For those interested in more very informative videos like this one, check out the brasscheck site below.
The 9/11 Solution: The big clue everyone missed
9 min 43 sec - Jan 27, 2007
Average rating: (18 ratings)
Description: A very specific and measurable program to manipulate public opinion began within minutes of the September 11 attacks. Many "myths" about what happened on 9/11 were presented as facts by the US mass media long before anyone could have possibly had the information or done the research to verify them. This indicates that in addition to arranging for air defense to fail on 9/11, the conspirators also took care to prepare cover stories well in advance of the attacks and had the means to have these cover stories aired on the major networks while perceptions of the situation were still fluid. This video is based on news footage that appeared within just a few hours (and sometimes just a few minutes) of the initial attacks. Most of these clips were aired once never to be seen again. They offer support to the hypothesis that the 9/11 attacks were very specifically anticipated by elements within US intelligence and the military.
Want to see more cool videos?
Go to video.google.com/
Think you have an even cooler video?
Add it at video.google.com/videouploadform
If you're having trouble watching the video, try copying the following URL into your browser:
The 9/11 Solution
The big clue everyone missed
How the key 9/11 myths were implanted
Two major 9/11 anomalies have been thoroughly documented, specifically:
1) The stand down of US air defense on the morning of 9/11 that permitted commercial jet aircraft to fly erratically and in restricted air space without challenge
2) Overwhelming physical evidence that World Trade Center buildings #1, #2, and #7 were brought down by controlled demolition
A third significant anomaly has not been discussed, let alone acknowledged: the reporting by the major US TV news networks in the first few hours immediately after the attacks.
1. MSNBC presented an elaborately detailed story about the lifestyle and anti-US philosophy of Osama bin Laden - while both towers were still burning and long before Bin Laden had been accused by anyone.
2. Fox News featured a "man in the street" eye witness who explained in strangely formal language the science behind why the towers collapsed when most engineers and firemen were utterly baffled and in shock by what had just taken place.
3. CBS featured a Bush administration insider (and not identified as such) as a guest who actively worked to dissuade Dan Rather (and viewers) from speculating that there must have been explosive charges placed in the buildings for them to have collapsed the way they did.
How was it that these stories - based on no fact, no research and no inquirry - appeared in full blown form so quickly on US news networks and then became part of the core myths of what happened on 9/11?
Were these stories prepared in advance?
There's an old intelligence saying that "once is happenstance, twice is coincidence, but three times is enemy action."
Because most of these clips ran only once and were not repeated after they'd done their job, it made it difficult, if not impossible, for viewers to analyze them critically.
Now, thanks to the magic of video tape and a few people who immediately started taping the news after the attacks, we have this important evidence that at the very least these attacks appear to have been anticipated and prepared for by forces that have the ability to exert strong influence over the output of the newsrooms of major US news networks.
See the complete catalog of
free Brasscheck TV videos